Tuesday, November 25, 2008

they who always by my side ;)

you're the friends i know i can act like a complete idiot with
and no matter what you will stand there laughing with me
you're the friends that i can get completely mad at
and then having you stand there with a funny face
completely ignoring the fact that i'm mad at you
and just burst out laughing
you're the friends that i can trust with everything
there isn't a thing in the world i would doubt
telling you about because i trust you with my whole heart
you're the friends that has been through rough times with me
and we still come out standing strong
you're the friends that i can burst out laughing
completely ignoring that evryone is looking at us
you're the friends that i would run if in trouble
you're the friends that has always tried to help me out
and well you know what ? you're the person that i consider my best friends
im kinda fucking love you

No comments: